|Wizard of Oz|
|Casting is Open|
|Characters||Cowardly Lion, Dorothy, Glinda, Scarecrow, The Wicked Witch, The Wizard, Tin Man, Toto|
|See Also||Changeling, Goblin Court, Half Fae, The Sortilege, Faemiliar, Skinwalker|
Although Allutheria could have been transformed into Oz as well as Wonderland, it was determined by the staff of Once Upon A Nightmare that the world of Allutheria already had quite a number of plots all vying for domination in the Land of Fae. Instead, The Wizard of Oz would utilize The Sortilege, a magic school of sorts with a much more nefarious purpose. It is here, at the Sortilege, that the Wizard can be found, but whether he will fulfill dreams or cause nightmares remains to be seen.
Canon Tale Edit
- Cowardly Lion - Short one sentence description.
- Dorothy - An amnesiac searching for home.
- Glinda - A Half-Fae, formerly friends with the Wicked Witch, unwittingly made to believe that the Wizard's intentions are good.
- Scarecrow - A cursed individual (can be human, Fae, or Half-Fae).
- The Wicked Witch - A green Half-Fae tricked into using her considerable power to open a portal beneath the Sortilege to allow the Wizard to trade children to the Goblin Court to be enslaved by the Fae.
- The Wizard - Short one sentence description.
- Tin Man - A cursed individual (can be human, Fae, or Half-Fae).
- Toto - Dorothy's faithful companion and dog, possibly a Faemiliar or cursed individual.
The Wizard of Oz is a Canon Tale ripe for exploration and interpretation. The aspects of its plot line have yet to be hashed out and many of its characters are available to those who wish to make this tale their own.
Related Stories Edit
- Labyrinth- The Wizard has made an arrangement with Jareth the Goblin King to supply him and his Court with children to be transformed into Changelings. What he gets out of this arrangement is, as yet, unknown.